Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome to Twisted Monkey Mind!

Hey! I'm Max and welcome to my personal art blog, Twisted Monkey Mind.

I recently graduated from SCAD with a BFA in Sequential Art (comic books, storyboards, children's books, the works.) When I'm not reading comics, watching cartoons, saving princesses, or killing zombies- I'm usually drawing. Here you will find my latest collection of comics, illustrations, storyboards, sketches, and other projects. You can access all of my uploaded work from each individual tab at the top.

Also, it should be noted that some of my artwork may contain boobies...



...so children or parents who have a fear of birds may not find this blog very appropriate.

Now if you'll excuse me, I have zombies to fight off. They've been gnawing on the walls for some time now.


...No. Really!

No comments:

Post a Comment