Wednesday, December 28, 2011

"The Simpsons" Storyboard Project

This was for an assignment in my Character Design and Storyboarding for Animation class. We had to storyboard the first five minutes of an episode of "The Simpsons" TV series titled "Homer's Night Out." We received the script for the episode and had to draw each scene as on-model as possible. The characters were really frustrating to keep on model at first, but got easier over time. My only real issue with these storyboards was only the markers I used, two of them were practically the same shade despite one of them stating it was 25% lighter than the other. I kept thinking that as it would dry out it would get lighter - it didn't. So yup, I done goofed there.

As opposed to before where I would upload storyboards once or twice a day, I'll be uploading all of the storyboards at once under a single post. I'll also be uploading the 3-sided turnarounds of the main characters. So let's get this train wreck a rollin'!



























No comments:

Post a Comment