Sunday, November 18, 2012

Super Huge Catch Up(date)

Added a bunch of stuff and restructured the blog now that I'm back from Fall quarter at SCAD:

- The digital illustrations are now in the Illustration tabs.

- The About Max tab was moved in favor of the About Me button on the right column.

- Commissions tab is gone since I don't have any plans on doing any as of yet, I may start commissions once I start my Tum-BLARGH eventually.

- The Recommendations tab changed to a button on the right column as well.

- I also added a Fan Art tab now that I've made a pretty sizable amount of fan fan art.

- The illustrations I made exclusively for the blog also got pages of their own.

I'll see if I can keep updating throughout Winter Break, but there will be no promises since I keep going on spontaneous hiatuses.

No comments:

Post a Comment