Saturday, July 20, 2013

The Beginning of Something Really Excellent

Hey folks. I know it's been a while since the last update, but now that I'm on break I'll finally be getting around to posting many new things:

-I've started working on a new Tumblr page dedicated to sharing my artwork across various websites. It will be updated occasionally.

-The Comics page WILL FINALLY be updated.

-New Illustrations

-New Fan Art

-Commission Work will be open...once I get a Paypal dedicated to it.

-I'm currently writing the script to my first webcomic. I'll be making updates on the progress of it occasionally.


Some of these updates will be made as soon as today, others...several days to several weeks. However, I'm more eager than ever to get this work done.

See ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment